13 Free Romance Books From A.C. Rose and Friends
November 6, 2016If you are a romantic at heart, you may be feeling a bit bummed by some of the less than positive vibes that have been permeating our lives.
I think we all need a break from bad news! A romantic, sexy, swept-off-your feet kind of break. A time out to read some sweet or steamy romance (with or without hot billionaires).
Well, here’s some good news! A group of very special romance writing friends got together to launch a campaign to bring back pleasure and joy.
Our campaign is called: Forget Politics…Vote for love.
Thirteen authors are offering thirteen reasons to hope and feel the love — 12 romances and a pleasure pairing guide at a price you can’t beat. FREE. All thirteen!
So I wanted to make them available to my friend on this mailing list.
My novelette, Caveman: A Short Story with Many Happy Endings, is one of the offerings. https://www.instafreebie.com/free/UlPxx
These eBooks by wonderful authors are available via the links below. Click to easily request the books of your choice in the format you need--and start reading now.
These books are available only until November 12. So what are you waiting for? Vote for love.
1. Tell Me a Story by Tamara Lush
2. Seventh Inning Heat by Lyssa Kay Adams
3. Somewhere Warm by G.G. Andrew
4. Blackberries in the Morning by Rebecca Brooks
5. A Heartless Design by Elizabeth Cole
6. My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling
7. A Matter of Trust by Kat Faitour
8. Finding Hope by Stacy Finz
9. Pleasure Pairing Guide by Thien-Kim Lam/Bawdy Bookworms
10. The Hart and the Hound by Racheline Maltese and Erin McRae
11. Caveman: A Short Story with Many Happy Endings by A.C. Rose
12. Hearts and Flours by Jennifer Sable
13. The Girl Who Wouldn’t Grow Up by Rachel Shane
*Note: Many of these books are available in unlimited numbers through November 12, however, some available in limited quantity so click as soon as you can. The books are available to be read with most eReader devices in both Mobi and ePub format, and PDF in many cases.